Here is a list of projects I am interested in doing. They are sorted in a random fashion and therefore the order does not determine the next project.
If you know a project you would like me to perform please feel free to send me a message from the Contact page. Thank you!
The list of possible future project/posts:
- LED light blink/buzzer using Apple Notification Center Service(ANCS) for when you get text and calls
- Music sensitive lights using 3,5mm
- Bed sensor controlling lights
- Basic voice controlling(http://www.instructables.com/id/Speech-Recognition-with-Arduino/)
- Radiocontrolled RC-car
- Self balancing robot
- Voice controlled robot
- How to connect Mac Terminal to Serial device(NEW MAC TUTORIAL SECTION!)
- A program/device where you can take pictures of your clothes and the program can randomize combinations, based on types of clothes
- DSLR control using Arduino
- Shut room lights and sleep Mac from bed(I’m so lazy)
- Voice control Raspberry Pi using an Android phone
- Clap switch room lights
- Mini Whac-a-mole game using buttons and LED lights
- Using a PIR motion sensor to turn on TV when entering the livingroom
- Hook Kinect up to Raspberry Pi do some programming fun!
- Controlling home using TV-remote and Raspberry Pi or Arduino. Here is a blog post tutorial I might use as a reference
- ‘Don’t touch the wire’ Game using Arduino
- Doctor Game
- Guide on how to overclock Raspberry Pi
- Guide on how to to setup Raspberry Pi
- ‘Secret knock’-lock with knock sensor
- Raspberry Pi weather fridge docklet
- Guide on how to use GitHub and what it is
- Piano using capacitive sensor and beer cans
- Raspberry Pi camera module follow object project
- Face recognition using Raspberry Pi
Some cool project ideas that I probably won’t do (and why)
- Amplifier idle shutdown using a relay and Raspberry Pi. Why? After some thinking I came to the conclusion that it’s something I don’t have use for, and might take too much time.
- A glove controller using Arduino & flex sensor(maybe with gyro and accelerometer). Why? I don’t have the components and the flex sensors are too expensive for this small hobby project